Photoaging, scarring and enlarged pores are just some of the several disorders that can affect the overall quality of the skin over a period of time. Intrinsic aging is a genetic phenomenon where skin loses its homeostatic capacity. Extreme exposure to UV rays result in photoaging which is unlike chronological aging. There is extensive thinning of the dermis and the epidermis during chronological aging. Biochemical alterations produce laxity of the dermis which is resilient, have lost elasticity and has no collagen production.
People who are looking for a skin brightening treatment for their dull and arid skin, microdermabrasion is the treatment of choice. Skin polishing is the most trusted treatment given by the dermatologists of Delhi, which can be taken up by the patients who does not want a treatment with a longer downtime and wants to resume their social life as soon as possible.
The major advantage of skin polishing is that it wipes off the entire dead skin cells present on the superficial layers of the skin, leading to new collagen remodeling. This method of inducing new collagen on the face, leads to a smooth and healthy looking skin. Skin polishing also helps in reducing the pore size thus reducing the intensity of acne eruption.
What is skin polishing?
The aging process slows down cell renewal and natural exfoliation leading to wrinkles, facial lines and scarring. Skin polishing is a process of exfoliating dead cells from the surface of the skin. These are replaced by younger and healthier cells giving the skin a neat and polished look. It is an excellent and painless way to enhance the beauty of the skin.
Treatment at Satya Skin Hair Clinic
Satya Skin Hair Clinic’s skin polishing techniques effectively use microdermabrasion to treat dull skin and age spots. Of all non-surgical cosmetic procedures, microdermabrasion has proven to be the most potent against superficial skin complaints. It is easy to use, simple to perform and can be repeated several times over the skin, effortlessly with no possible side effects.
- ■ At the level of the stratum corneum, a pump is used to deliver high pressure aluminium oxide into a tube which is transported into a hand held machine through a tube.
- ■ The machine is moved over the skin in gentle strokes as the stream of salt crystals or aluminium oxide is controlled over thicker and thinner areas of the skin. If the machine is moved slowly, a high volume of abrasive crystals are delivered on to the surface of the skin. The area of treatment may be stretched from time to time, to achieve better results.
- ■ The exfoliated or dead layers are vacuumed off the surface of the skin.
- ■ Microdermabrasion has no side effects, is painless and administered on most skin types.
- ■ Satya Skin Hair Clinic uses hygienic and sterilized hand held microdermabrasion devices to control cross-infections.
- ■ Fine lines and wrinkles
- ■ Age spots
- ■ Acne and acne scars
- ■ UV damaged skin
- ■ Excessively oily skin
- ■ Open pores