A healthy skin will reflect a healthy body. Specific skin requires specific treatments. But there are certain skin routines which can guide an individual to a clean and ageless skin. Satya Skin Hair Clinic provides its clients some of the best custom-made and off-the-shelf products in addition to everyday skin maintenance regimens that can keep skin vitalized and nourished.
The basic rule – Know your skin type: Skin comes in several types’ normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin. The maintenance pattern of an oily skin is different from that of dry skin. Dry skin requires extensive moisturizing while oily skin might require a different kind of maintenance due to enlarged pores and thick complexion.
Oily skin maintenance:
- ■ Since oily skins tend to perspire heavily, it is advised to wash it twice a day
- ■ The face might require a gentle cleanser
- ■ Non-comedogenic cosmetic products don’t clog pores and are highly recommended
- ■ Oily skin has a tendency to produce blackheads and other blemishes – these are best left untouched since popping them can cause them to spread over the skin.
Sensitive skin maintenance:
- ■ Some of the common irritants to a sensitive skin are bath soaps, detergents, moisturizers and essential oils that contain fragrances. A patch test is recommended to ascertain the sensitivity levels of the skin and usage of different cosmetic products.
- ■ Broad spectrum sunscreens protect a sensitive skin against UVA and UVB rays and is recommended along with protecting your skin against direct sunlight.
- ■ It is essential to keep the sensitive skin hydrated and moisturized.
Dry skin maintenance:
- ■ Soaps, detergents and deodorant soaps tend to dry skin even more. Gentle soaps and cleansers are recommended for a dry skin.
- ■ Scrubs are to be avoided for a dry skin
- ■ Natural cleansing products and humidifiers can be used
- ■ Shorter baths twice daily would suffice
Satya Skin Hair Clinic has qualified and able counselors who will advice a skin care routine for you after assessing your skin type. Call us at our numbers to schedule an appointment today.