Cosmetically, fractional laser is used in the treatment of pigmentation, scarring, wrinkles and scars. Fractional laser is proven to improve mild to moderate rhytides, photodamaged skin, surgical acne scars and cholasma.
Fractional laser resurfacing is a non-surgical, non-ablative treatment and acts similar to a digital image which undergoes pixelated enhancement.
Treatment at Satya Skin Hair Clinic-
Satya Skin Hair Clinic uses its patented Scarlite™ product to produce dramatic skin rejuvenation effects.
Scarlite™ The technology is pretty straight forward and safe. The device contains micro-needle electrodes which is based on Co2 fractional laser. This discharges heat into the dermis and the epidermis stimulating dermal collagen and markedly reducing skin pigmentation. The fractional laser targets microscopic columns of skin called microthermal zones. Old pigmented cells are ejected out of the skin giving enough room for penetration of the collagen. Thereby, there is ample space for collagen restoration and re-formation.
- ■ A topical anaesthetic can be applied before the procedure
- ■ Spacing, depth and joules of energy to be delivered are adjusted in accordance to the area to be treated
- ■ At the outset, the treatment takes around 20-30 minutes to complete
- ■ A cooling gel may be applied after the procedure
Post operative care
- ■ A minimum of 3 to 4 Scarlite ™ treatments may be required in about 3 to 4 weeks duration for effective results
- ■ The patient could face a basic down time of 24 hours
- ■ Small white spots might appear which drop off with continuous usage of prescribed sunscreen
Benefits of Scarlite ™
- ■ Marked tissue regeneration and collagen formation replacing damaged tissue arresting the aging process for prolonged periods
- ■ Delayed wrinkle formation with increased frequency of usage
- ■ Gentle, painless and scarless procedure
- ■ Fine lines and wrinkles are treated effectively
- ■ Treats surgical suture scarring and acne scarring
- ■ Usage in the treatment of stretch marks
Duration and frequency of fractional laser will be discussed with the patient prior and during the procedure.
Satya Skin Hair Clinic believes that each patient is different and so are their goals. Depending on patient factors, we prescribe treatment modalities along with appropriate healing regimens.